Wednesday 22 April 2009

Chris Blackwood shows the pain of being slapped!


While wrestling may appear to be staged some moves can cause a huge amount of pain.

Usually wrestlers do not use their full force when delivering the patented slap across the chest but Chris Blackwood's injury proves that this is not always the case.

The Midlands based performer has recently acquired a red raw hand imprint on his chest for his troubles.


He said: "I got this during a recent match and it was incredibly painful.

"I can't say I've ever been able to see the outline of a hand on my chest before.

"I was working with a friend called Dan Ryder so he will be getting one back next time!"

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.
    When he first started, he went home with an ALMIGHTY bruise on his leg.

    That's why I can't believe that Jeff Hardy's bum didn't shoot through his mouth at Wrestlemania....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That's why I can't believe that Jeff Hardy's bum didn't shoot through his mouth at Wrestlemania...."

    Awesome, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete